You wake up, as usual, every morning, slap on those layers of make-up, feel you are looking great and step out of your home to face challenges of the day. The self-esteem and confidence freeze when someone in the neighborhood calls you “Aunty”. Have the men started heading towards greener pastures and younger girls? You start to wonder when you lost that magic touch. The thought of turning old is demotivating and depressing and you start pondering over, how to look younger naturally.
Jiggle-wiggle heavy thighs and a face full of wrinkles is a nightmare for most people. But this is a natural development process! Onlookers are deeply moved by appearance but as the natural aging process takes over, people start planning on how to stop aging. Their first reaction is to hit the gym to lose unnecessary calories sitting on their hips and waist and then they head to the dermatologists for Botox treatments.
There is a constant struggle to conjure ways on how to stay looking young. Besides creaking knee joints and a hurting backbone, the face also starts to develop ugly deep lines and wrinkles. The complexion becomes dark, the face looks tired and cheeks start to sink in. These changes are gradual but they can be a source of embarrassment for many women. The main reason for losing facial fat and youthfulness is depletion of collagen. Collagen can be consumed orally, but are there any other ways to stay fresh and young side by side:
1. One of the main reasons that spell trouble is stress. Staying constantly strung will lead to physical alterations in the human body that can fasten the aging process. Stress leads to excessive production of cortisol and adrenaline and a person may end up with anxiety issues and depression. The facial lines contort and permanent wrinkles may develop on the face. The heart starts to beat fast and the blood pressure may become erratic. We live in a stressful society and the best way to deal with it is to breathe calmly, meditate and exercise regularly. Relaxation can work miracles on the facial muscles. Take it easy, breathe deeply, recite calmly and take a break!
2. Exercise promotes the blood to rush faster to different parts of the body and is akin to meditation. It’s the ideal way to stay fit, healthy and younger looking.
3. Consume Omega-3 fatty acids: Load your diet with walnuts, seeds, and salmon. Your bone strength, mood, and stamina will definitely increase, body inflammation will reduce and you will feel good! You can even introduce shark oil tablets to your diet to get the missing Omega3. Soon you will observe that the excessively dumped fat on the waist and hips will reduce and the body will feel energetic and healthy. Be patient, your face will shine with that special glow!
4. If you can’t hit the gym start a regular walk. The muscles will get toned, the body will become lithe and shapely, bones will become stronger and the mood will be boosted. We promise you are going to make new friends when you step out into the fresh air. Not only will your social life get a boost, you will also start smiling more and begin to look younger. If you hate walking you can start a swimming session at the pool or join a dance club.
5. It’s time to stop getting bored. People love good company and you always had that magic touch. Besides supplementing yourself orally with collagen, be yourself and let your hair loss. As the collagen plumps up your face, your smile will woo the onlookers. Spill your magic. Let that oxytocin move through your endocrine system and improve your cardiovascular and immune system. We promise you that you will soon be scrambling out of the bed super-fast for some fun moments. Feel young and look young!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9961208